Full Time Permanent Position – SUMMERSIDE, PE
reactive health Inc.
reactive health Inc. is a leading healthcare company with 5 locations servicing all major communities rehabilitation needs. We are Island owned and operated.
We have a dynamic team who offer exceptional customer service and support to our clientele in the areas of physiotherapy, massage therapy, fascial stretch therapy, nutritional therapy, yoga therapeutics and many other sub-specialties. Through our in-house expertise and collaborative core values, we bring clarity and focus to our clients that require a personalized and therapeutic approach to movement.
At reactive health, we are focused on the clinical impact that exists inside each of our locations and work collectively to improve the results of our healthcare service delivery for our clientele.
We are currently seeking a Full Time, Permanent Front Office Administrator responsible for the daily administrative duties associated with our service delivery, operations and collections. This role requires professionalism, responsibility, good communication skills, a positive mental attitude, consistency to timelines and organizational management. It’s inclusive, no exceptions.
What you’ll do:
• Manage multiple therapeutic providers and sub-specialties administrative needs
• Telephone, Scheduling, Data Entry, Confirmations, Billing and Collections
• Engage with clientele, medical physicians, providers, payers and insurance companies
• Social media advertising campaigns, marketing and product sales when required
• Maintaining a pristine and safe work environment at all times
• Assist occasionally with the therapy providers in the treatment zones
• Work with the leadership team on improving the metrics and operational efficiencies
Who we’re looking for:
• Energetic, positive and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy a busy working environment, above average multi-tasking abilities
• Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
• Outstanding word, adobe, excel, and proofreading skills
• Highly motivated, Flexible and Dynamic team player
• Goal oriented, able to meet benchmarks and timelines
• Handles stress and exudes empathy towards clientele
• Creative, client-centric focused, Understands confidentiality and patient record compliance
Please submit your resume to email@example.com